activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: healthcheck for JMS
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 22:04:16 GMT
Well if your health check doesn't work out, how are the clients going to be
able to send to the broker anyway?

You should try jmx. There is an mbean that shows broker health. You can use
jolokia and connect through a rest interface to query the health if you'd
like as well.

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog