activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIO transport performance for ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 21:25:08 GMT
Yes, using the NIO transport vs regular blocking TCP will reduce the number
of threads required per connection over large numbers of connections. I
don't think you'll see much benefit with just one or two connections.

If you have a case where you have lots of connections, and you don't see a
difference between using regular TCP blocking transport, then please post
the thread trace (pastebin).