activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maximum size of DLQ
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 21:11:52 GMT
Well, by default the DLQ is ActiveMQ.DLQ so you would have to set a
destination policy.

http://activemq.apache.org/per-destination-policies.html

If you change the name of the DLQ using different DLQ strategies, you just
need to use the respective name in your destination policy.

For example:

<policyEntry queue="ActiveMQ.DLQ" memoryLimit="10m">