activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Statistics Plugin for ActiveMQ broker
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:18:36 GMT
Yes, if camel is deployed alongside the broker, it runs in the same JVM.
You should check out some of the example configs that ship with ActiveMQ...
you'll see an <import resources="camel.xml"/> tag (example...
conf/activemq-demo.xml)

With camel you can have a route like this:

from(timer:statsLogger?period=1000).inOut().to("activemq:queue:ActiveMQ.Statistics.Broker").log("${body}")

That should get you started, and on the right track.

You can specify more options around the timer, jms/activemq component, and
logging:

http://camel.apache.org/timer.html
http://camel.apache.org/jms.html
http://camel.apache.org/activemq.html