activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with creating push queues to our java application
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:56:15 GMT
Your best bet for the db part would be to look at Apache Camel and connect
up the DB to activemq like that.

As for the push... you can use Camel for that as well. Set it up as a
consumer of a destination (queue/topic) and that will receive the message
and can invoke your code as needed.

http://camel.apache.org