activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul Gale <paul.n.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade Tanuki Service Wrapper for ActiveMQ 5.9.0?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:00:13 GMT
>AFAIK this is not possible to upgrade as Tankui changed licensing so the
newer versions requires you to buy a license to use it.

FYI: the 'community edition' is free. Shame about the GPL/Apache conflict
though.

"Community License Agreement: This license agreement is based on the
popular GPL v2 (General Public License ver.2) license used by many open
source projects. For open source projects, this is a good choice as it
allows the Wrapper to be redistributed as part of any application provided
that all source of the application is made available to the user base free
of charge."

For our purposed we can upgrade to the latest JSW in our locally deployed
version of ActiveMQ.