activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slow consumer advisory never sent
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:33:55 GMT
a topic consumer is only considered slow if twice the prefetch has
been dispatched to it w/o an ack. So you need lots of messages. that
is why the new abort policy was introduced. I wonder if that is the
problem? Or would it be that the
prefetchRatePendingMessageLimitStrategy is doing an effective ack. Try
without that.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com