activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 5.4 - 5.8 network broker
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 14:43:28 GMT
just a thought, I recall an issue with the destination filter, can't
recall the exact detail but it may help for the server 5.8 case.
mod the clients networkConnector to add:

<networkConnector ... ,
destinationFilter="Legacy,ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.>,ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.>"

enabling trace=true on the transportConnector or networkConnector url
and trace level logging will let you see the ConsumerInfo for the
advisory consumer, in which you can see the
value of the ConsumerInfo and the corresponding filter.