activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jose María Zaragoza <demablo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best configuration for a network of 3 brokers
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:23:40 GMT
Thanks for you reply

My choice was a full mesh : A connects to B and C; B connects to A and C , ....

One question , do I need to set networkTTL to 2 ? or every message
received by A is always  resent to B & C ?

Thanks

2013/9/12 Torsten Mielke <tmielke@redhat.com>:
> The answers really depends on your use case and how you want to leverage the brokers.
> However the most typical topologies in general are a full mesh (every broker connected
to all other brokers) and hub-and-spoke (one hub broker and multiple store brokers that connect
to the hub).