activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jose MarĂ­a Zaragoza <demablo...@gmail.com>
Subject Right configuration for a complete graph of brokers using 3 AMQ instances.
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:14:56 GMT
I am trying to create a complete graph of brokers using 3 AMQ instances.

I would ideally have redundant connections like:

- A to B
- A to C
- B to A
- B to C
- C to A
- C to B

Each instance defines ( A in the next example )

<networkConnectors>
                <networkConnector uri="static:(tcp://B:61616,tcp://C:61616)">
</networkConnectors>

The situation is :  A<-->C link network is broken

With this configurarion, a message from A doesn't arrive to C
following A->B->C route
If i define networkTTL, messages from A arrive to B and C twice

I would like that a message arrives to all nodes of the network and
only one time

What I must do ?

Thanks and regards