activemq-users mailing list archives

From Namrata Patel <namrata.pa...@synergytechservices.com>
Subject Re: Apollo 1.6 + Perl client errors where ActiveMQ didn't
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 06:37:35 GMT
Hi,

We are too moved on from Apollo 1.6 from ActiveMQ. But we are using PHP
Stomp client.
Looks like for you if you send too many messages simultaneously, it is
failing. I tried a simple test in php, that Connects -> loops and sends
5000 messages to a queue -> disconnect. (attached is the php example, u can
modify it for perl)

This simple send works for me. Is it the issue with just Topics as I was
trying using Queue. I just had trouble sending too many messages as a part
of transaction with queue though.

Thanks.

--

*Namrata Patel** *| Software Engineer
Synergy Technology Services

t+91-22-407-51999 | f +91-22-2925-1003 | m +91-9967585155
*namrata.patel@synergytechservices.com*<namrata.patel@synergytechservices.com>|
www.synergytechservices.com <http://synergytechservices.com/>

701 Acropolis, Military Road, Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 059

--

*Disclaimer: The information contained in this electronic message and any
addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If