activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tmie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Best configuration for a network of 3 brokers
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:17:49 GMT
The answers really depends on your use case and how you want to leverage the brokers.
However the most typical topologies in general are a full mesh (every broker connected to
all other brokers) and hub-and-spoke (one hub broker and multiple store brokers that connect
to the hub).

But again the best topology depends on your use case.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
tmielke@redhat.com
tmielke.blogspot.com