activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS Examples Not Viewable
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 18:42:26 GMT
On 09/22/2013 01:40 PM, Michael Franz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to see the NMS examples (
> http://activemq.apache.org/nms/nms-simple-asynchronous-consumer-example.html
>   and
> http://activemq.apache.org/nms/nms-simple-synchornous-consumer-example.html)
> .  It seems that the actual code is in the page, but cannot be displayed in
> any browser I use (IE, Firefox, Chrome).  I have also tried this on OS X
> using Safari and no luck.
>
> I am not a CSS/HTML expert and cannot debug the issue.  Is anyone else
> having issues viewing these pages?
>
> Thank you
>
> Michael

Their is a problem with the site generation script that has caused this
issue on many activemq web pages, not much can be done until someone
with the knowhow figures out the fix.  The samples are in the source
bundle under ./src/test so just grab the zip and look at them that way
for now.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.