activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: AW: Loadbalancer Alive-Checks
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:29:31 GMT
Hi,

ok, the loadbalancer is a ActiveMQ broker with two network connectors,
or an appliance (Juniper, Cisco, F5, ...) ?

Regards
JB

On 09/19/2013 12:26 PM, Bjoern.Becker@easycash.de wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> I'll try to. We got two activemq servers working as a cluster!
> The producer speak with the loadbalancer in front of both servers.
>
> 			-> ActiveMQ A <-
> Producer -> LB		| |		LB <- Consumer
> 			-> ActiveMQ B <-
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
> Björn

checks to port 61616 which causes many Warnings in the activemq log.
>> Is there any way to ignore requests from the loadbalancers ip? It's important to
don't denied the access for those ip addresses, we want that they don't disturb the application.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org