activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tmie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ messages from external DataCenter
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 06:03:28 GMT
Hello Nicolas,

If you have a stable VPN connection into the partners network, you should bypass the firewall
and have no problems connecting to a broker.
Alternatively the http transport could help.
http://activemq.apache.org/http-and-https-transports-reference.html

Torsten Mielke
tmielke@redhat.com
tmielke.blogspot.com