activemq-users mailing list archives

From "jb@nanthrax.net" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Upgrade Tanuki Service Wrapper for ActiveMQ 5.9.0?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:48:34 GMT
Hi Paul,

Actually it's not so simple. Tanuki JSW 3.2.3 is the latest one under Apache license. After,
they changed to GPL, which is a category X for Apache (so not usable in an Apache project).

For Karaf, I compiled the native lib for new architectures.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://wwx.talend.com

----- Reply message -----
From: "Paul Gale" <paul.n.gale@gmail.com>
To: <users@activemq.apache.org>
Subject: Upgrade Tanuki Service Wrapper for ActiveMQ 5.9.0?
Date: Mon, Sep 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi,

Not sure if this has already happened or not, as I'm not using 5.9.0 yet,
but I was wondering if the Tanuki Service Wrapper that ships with ActiveMQ
is going to be upgraded as part of the 5.9.0 release?

The version that shipped with ActiveMQ 5.8.0 is very old.

I can create a JIRA for this issue if this works needs to happen. Let me
know.

Thanks,
Paul