activemq-users mailing list archives

From someword <derek.ol...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Did I turn off producer flow control correctly?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 18:28:06 GMT
Blarhg!  My prior post was out of order.

Thanks!
The updated test runs to completion

I do see this which happened last time to (just this one occurrence during
the test run)

making progress 0
You had an issue sending back messages!
making progress 1

The test run summary looks clean though
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 55.081 sec

At this point is it fair to say that the symptoms we are seeing are not
related to activemq blocking the producer but one or all of the ruby stomp
gem, ssl and or ruby itself?