activemq-users mailing list archives

From tcarlyle <tcarl...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS activemq protocol conversion that supports the message properties
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:12:02 GMT
We have a software agent that uses JMS to publish messages to an Activemq
topic. Part of the relevant information of those jms messages are set as
"StringProperties" or "IntProperties" in the message by the JMS agent.

However, I need to subscribe to the activemq topics from Android and there
is no JMS support on Android (as far as I know). I have looked into mqtt but
the mqtt conversion of JMS messages seems to just pass the message content
itself, not the properties set through "StringProperties" or
"IntProperties".

>From the protocols documentation (http://activemq.apache.org/protocols.html)
it is not clear if XMPP or any other protocol implemented on android
supports that. Does anyone know which protocol supports the conversion of
those message properties and how does it convert them?

Cheers,
Thomas