activemq-users mailing list archives

From moodycl <calvin.mo...@l-3com.com>
Subject Re: Consumers fail after reconnect
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:24:07 GMT
So far I have not been able to reproduce this outside of the applet.
I have setup small test applications on the same machine as the client, but
they never seem to fail.
I can run them both at the same time and the applet will fail to reconnect
completely while the test app operates just fine.

I swapped ActiveMQ 5.7 for 5.8 in hopes that this issue was the cause:
[AMQ-4274] - Potential deadlock between FailoverTransport and
AbstractInactivityMonitor

but that did not work either. I am kind of stuck here. Are there any
additional debug logs I could provide that would be of help.

Thanks