activemq-users mailing list archives

From johnbing <bingjoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIO transport performance for ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:58:45 GMT
During this stack trace 20 clients were there, but I sent you snapshot of
small portion of the stack trace, if you want I can send the whole stack
trace for 20 clients. But as I specified NIO threads are continuously
increasing with number of clients, So is there a threshold value, or some
estimate after which I can expect constant NIO threads.

If my understanding is correct NIO threads are not threads per connection.
These are worker threads which are based on operations performed by NIO
transport. It has nothing to do with number of clients.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
John