activemq-users mailing list archives

From mandrake_2 <a.acqui...@libero.it>
Subject Re: MDB config settings ignored
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:34:18 GMT
Well, before read your reply, yesterday we went to this page
http://activemq.apache.org/activation-spec-properties.html and we saw the
"maxSessions", "maxMessagesPerSessions" and "maxMessagesPerBatch"
properties.
Apparently this is the solution we were looking for, because changing its
value our MDB is able to consume more than 10 messages at same time.

To do this, we saw that we can change the "ejb-jar.xml" project file or we
can use "annotations" inside the MDB code.
But from my point of view this is a very bad way to develop, because if in
the future I will need to change these values I will have to re-build and
re-deploy my software.
Is it possible ?

My software has more than one production environment and each environment
has a different context and traffic volume.
Is there a way to configure or change these default values externally ?