activemq-users mailing list archives

From mandrake_2 <a.acqui...@libero.it>
Subject MDB config settings ignored
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:15:28 GMT
Hi there,
I've got a big problem with Glassfish 3.1.2 and ActiveMQ 5.6.0.

My system configuration is the following:
1) a java stand-alone Producer that sends 50 msg/sec to a jms queue (Queue
type) hosted by ActiveMQ
2) a EAR deployed into Glassfish with a MDB to consume messages from that
queue

The MDB configuration allows Glassfish to create as many instances as I
configured by min/max-pool-size, but what I've seen is that the MDB consumes
only 10 messages at the same time.

I've checked all Glassfish configuration options (MDB configuration,
ejb-jar.xml file, thread-pool configuration, Connector Connection Pool
configuration) but I didn't find a solution.

Maybe an ActiveMQ configuration problem ?

In my activemq.xml file I've only put configuration to connect to Oracle and
let default values for other settings.

Thanx in advance and excuse me for my bad english

Alessio