activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Liviu I." <ilea.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ ResourceAllocationException is delayed?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:38:49 GMT
Hello again and sorry for answering so late :)

I was refreshing jconsole manually and it did not show any updates until
around 10 seconds later (this seemed to vary a little bit).

In the tests that we have done there were no consumers for the queue that
we've tested. After activating a consumer on the queue, everything worked as
expected. ActiveMQ was refreshing the MemoryUsageByteCount with every
message that was dequeued (no more delays) and we had received the
ResourceAllocationException.

I don't know exactly why this happens. Could this be a bug?

Thanks
L.