activemq-users mailing list archives

From johnbing <bingjoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIO transport performance for ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 09:23:38 GMT
Yes I have also tested it with 20 producers consumers. But still not seeing
any reduction in the number of threads. I have tested NIO with STOMP as well
as JMS producers.

USING(Language)          No. of threads before running producer   No. of
threads after running producers(~20)
STOMP (PYTHON producer)	                        63

72
STOMP +NIO(PYTHON producer)               	67

82
TCP(JAVA producer)	                                58

86
NIO(JAVA producer)	                                58

87

Thanks,
Anuj