activemq-users mailing list archives

From gsk <shi...@infratab.in>
Subject Need help with creating push queues to our java application
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 11:05:29 GMT
Hi All,

Whenever the activemq gets populated with a message we want this to call our
java api. I have read the tutuorials but i am finding it difficult to
implement the same.

I aslo wanted to ask a question pertaining to publish model

We want activemq if possible poll our sql database to see if there are any
changes in the database. how can we achieve this?

If we are able to solve the above issue then is there any way (without the
help of external java application) to sync the changes of db as message in
activemq.

Kindly help me out with this. I am new to activemq