activemq-users mailing list archives

From ranjithjce <ranjith...@gmail.com>
Subject Usage Manager Memory Limit (10737418240) reached on queue
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 10:02:23 GMT
Hi
I am new to ActiveMQ.I am using ActiveMQ 5.6.0 version.In my project in mule
ESB we are splitting 4gb file to 100000 batches and loaded to Queue,here
with send my activemq.xml conf.am getting Usage Manager Memory Limit
(10737418240) reached on queue,how to process large volume of batches.
any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance.

        <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
              <policyEntries>
                <policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="true"
memoryLimit="1mb">
                  <pendingSubscriberPolicy>
                    <vmCursor />
                  </pendingSubscriberPolicy>
                </policyEntry>
                <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true"
memoryLimit="10gb">

                 <pendingQueuePolicy>
                    <fileQueueCursor/>
                  </pendingQueuePolicy>