activemq-users mailing list archives

From kylexy <jli...@gmail.com>
Subject wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration doesn't work
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 01:49:59 GMT
Hello,

I'm using Apache NMS Stomp to connect to an ActiveMQ 5.8 server. I tried to
use the heartbeat functionality by specifying
wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration. The connection URL looks like
"stomp:failover:(tcp://xxxx?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=10000)".
However, the server can't be connected unless I remove
"wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=10000". Does anyone know what's the
problem here? and how to achieve stomp heartbeat? Thanks very much.