activemq-users mailing list archives

From farhad ...@farhad.eu>
Subject Adding a third-party jar to the lib dir. disables logging ??!!
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:22:32 GMT
Hi,
Has anybody ever encountered the same problem as I'm having right now? The
problem is that whenever I copy a jar-file (a jar file consisting a single
java class) of my own into the lib directory, then activemq stops logging.
The jar file is needed since I have a couple of route definitions in the
activemq.xml which invokes the class in the jar.
Apart from logging everything runs without any problem.

I appreciate any help.
Regards,
Farhad Dehghani

ActiveMQ: 5.6.0