activemq-users mailing list archives

From HellKnight <hellkni...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there an timeout exception for session.commit() ?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 02:54:59 GMT
" I wrote a producer program ,sending 100000 messages in a for loop , then
called session.commit() since I am using transactional mode."
I wonna know what exactly happened in the broker and the producer while
these codes get executed ? Does the producer send all messages asyncly to
the broker ,the broker restore these messages in main memory until the
producer call session.commit(), then the broker store these message
persistently and ack them ?