activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Tripathy <sunil_tripa...@yahoo.com>
Subject flume and activemq configuration error
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 21:58:40 GMT
Hi,
  I am trying to configure flume to use activemq as a source. I am getting the following
error when I start my flume agent.
org.apache.flume.FlumeException: Could not lookup ConnectionFactory

at org.apache.flume.source.jms.JMSSource.doConfigure(JMSSource.java:222)
at org.apache.flume.source.BasicSourceSemantics.configure(BasicSourceSemantics.java:65)
at org.apache.flume.conf.Configurables.configure(Configurables.java:41)
at org.apache.flume.node.AbstractConfigurationProvider.loadSources(AbstractConfigurationProvider.java:331)

My flume source configuration is:
# Describe/configure the source
a1.sources.r1.type = org.apache.flume.source.jms.JMSSource
a1.sources.r1.channels = c1
a1.sources.r1.initialContextFactory = org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
a1.sources.r1.connectionFactory = GenericConnectionFactory
a1.sources.r1.providerURL = tcp://localhost:61616
a1.sources.r1.destinationName = TEST
a1.sources.r1.destinationType = QUEUE

Would like get some help to resolve the issue.

Thanks
Sunil