activemq-users mailing list archives

From Medha <bhattmedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Serializable class 'GenericMessage' not available to broker
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:22:19 GMT
Hi,

I am fairly new to ActiveMQ and I have installed the 5.8.0 version on my
local machine.   I am then trying to send messages using Spring Integration
framework.  I keep getting the below error :

javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from content. Serializable
class not available to broker. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.integration.message.GenericMessage in ActiveMQ installation

Any help on resolving the above is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.