activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can you help with these exceptions??
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:19:07 GMT
So the advisories are topics... does each of the 200 consumers listen to
the same advisory topic and take the same action when a new queue is
created? Does each consumer try to subscribe to the same queue?

When a destination has active consumers, it will have issues deleting...

What's the reason to listen to advisories to determine what queue the
consumers should subscribe to? Can't you just have all consumers competing
at one queue which the produces send their jobs to?