activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ DeadLetterStrategy Not Being Respected
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 21:39:51 GMT
Seems to work for me:

https://github.com/christian-posta/camel-sandbox/blob/master/one-off/src/test/java/posta/ActiveMQRollbackTest.java

Switching to 5.5.1 and changing to use prefix works also:
https://gist.github.com/christian-posta/6300601

So maybe the 5.5.1 version is a fuse version, and may have the patch that
uses suffix, which is why it didn't fail? otherwise it *should* fail.

How are you testing that the message isn't getting to the DLQ?