activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apollo high availability
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2013 14:55:40 GMT
Apollo doesn't have a jdbc store. But it does do shared file based stores
with leveldb and bdb. Make sure your file system is HA and supports
exclusive locks and you should be able to do the same HA setup with Apollo
as you can with ActiveMQ 5.x

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog