activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please Help Me..
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:10:16 GMT
there is no easy way to do that. For non durable subs, the broker does
not keep the message at all. For durable subs, the tracking of message
reference counts is handled by the store, so it not visible to the
application.

The best approach is some sort of expiry on the ftp directory.. maybe
based on the max expiry value of a message.
Every (some period) delete files that are older than the max expiry.
So essentially you need to build your own cleanup task. A solution
like this could make for a nice broker plugin if you can make it work.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com