activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gihan Anuruddha <>
Subject [JAVA] Need to identify two Java classes
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 05:08:46 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm a postgraduate student. For one of my subjects I'm learning message
broker networks. As a part of one of my assignments I choose to integrate
bloom filter with activemq broker network in order to enhance information
sharing in between topic based pub-sub brokers. Actually I'm trying to do
is, once a user subscribes add entries to a bloom filter implemented
collection and once a publisher publishes a message, check the bloom filter
first and based on that send messages to relevant parties.

This is a totally experiment and part of my assignment research. So I need
a small help from you all. Can someone please point me to the entry
point of two Java classes that involve to subscribe and publish. It will be
really helpful. The rest of the thing I hope to find through debugging.
Please help me.

I'm using activemq-5.8.0 version and source got from here [1].

[1] -