activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthias <gamerZ...@hotmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ RAR - Logging
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:13:57 GMT
Hi all

I have deployed activemq-rar-5.8.0.rar to a GlassFish 3.1.2.2 instance
(in order to connect to a remote broker, as described here
http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-glassfish.html).
Unfortunately inside the connector is a SLF4J implementation which
causes all other projects on this application server to use Log4J as
logging implementation (even though they are packed with logback, i.e.
inside the EAR's or WAR's lib folder are the logback-core and the
logback-classic files).

Does somebody know the solution to this? Why does the connector module
"binds" stronger than the logging implementation inside the EAR/WAR
files deployed to the same application server?

I am aware that this is possible more a GlassFish specific question -
but so far I only experienced this issue with the connector module.

Cheers and many thanks for your time & help

Matthias