activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthias <gamerZ...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ RAR - Logging
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:54:49 GMT
Hi all

I figured it out (mostly). The connector module is loaded by a different
classloader than the EAR/WAR file, see
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19226-01/820-7695/6niugesfp/index.html#indexterm-28.
Therefore the connector module's SLF4J implementation is used as it's
loaded earlier.

I posted my (lengthy) solution on StackOverflow (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18123656/slf4j-bindings-are-overwritten-by-other-applications-on-the-same-application-s).

Regards Matthias