activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jinglong Wang <nogr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please Help Me..
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 05:18:39 GMT
thank u Tully
i have seen the test case before,but it not point to the producer how to
get the all of consumers' amount with consumed the message.
in our project, cusumers subcribe the topics, producer dont know
cusumers had been subcribed and concumed the message. I need to ensure
all cusumers subcribe the topic,and then delete the file.
how can i do.
thanks again..