activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages do not flow through Network of Brokers after reconnect
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:03:06 GMT
On 08/27/2013 09:02 AM, cannifx wrote:
> Hi,
> thanks for quick feedback and advises, ceposta, sadly i'm not a java guy :)
>
> I have some additional input, for sending i use .NET Messaging API and
> message do not going through brokers, then i compiled sender on c++ with
> usage of ActiveMQ-CPP and it works after reconnect, more then that, if i
> send message in Webconsole it works also. So, it seems like that problem
> exists is in .NET Messaging API. Any NMS developers here to show me
> direction to dig ?
>
> regards, canni.
>

> --

You would need to download the NMS source, and start debugging to see
what's different.  You can enable tracing on the transport layer with
transport.useLogging=true in NMS to see each command that's sent in the
logs and compare that to the Java or C++ client variants.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.