activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High CPU on CMS application
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 18:13:32 GMT
On 08/15/2013 02:00 PM, zackhasit wrote:
> OK. I should mention that my program has taken code directly from simple
> producer and simple consumer in the test program supplied with CMS code
> (Since I am newbie it felt easiest way). The program get messages (like
> simple consumer), does its own work and send it to another broker (like
> simple producer) . So its a combined producer consumer. I hope that helps.
>

> --

You can try using transacted sessions to reduce the amount of request /
response operations going on.  Without further insight into what's going
on all I can say is do less stuff and CPU usage will go down.

You should try to do some analysis to see what / where / when the CPU
usage increases in you code.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.