activemq-users mailing list archives

From johnbing <bingjoh...@gmail.com>
Subject NIO transport performance for ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:06:01 GMT
Hi,
I am using 5.8.0 version of ActiveMQ. I am trying to use NIO to improve
performance and scalability of my ActiveMQ broker but it is not working
well. I was expecting that it should reduce number of threads but I have not
observed any changes in number of threads. It is even reducing the
throughput.
I have tested in persistence and non-persistence mode with queues as well as
topics.

I have made changes in broker's configuration file as specified
http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-transports.html
<http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-transports.html>

Can somebody help me here.

Thanks,