activemq-users mailing list archives

From johnbing <>
Subject NIO transport performance for ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:06:01 GMT
I am using 5.8.0 version of ActiveMQ. I am trying to use NIO to improve
performance and scalability of my ActiveMQ broker but it is not working
well. I was expecting that it should reduce number of threads but I have not
observed any changes in number of threads. It is even reducing the
I have tested in persistence and non-persistence mode with queues as well as
I have made changes in broker's configuration file as specified

Can somebody help me here.