activemq-users mailing list archives

From HellKnight <>
Subject Re: Why I get "waiting for space to send transacted message" warning?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:25:02 GMT
I didn't have the exact code I am using ,so I can only explain the pseudo
code further :

//I set up the objects which is necessary to send msgs in the beginning of
the program

IConnectionFactory f1 = new ConnectionFactory("some url");
IConnection c1 = f1.CreateConnection();
ISession s1 = c1.CreateSession(AcknowledgementMode.Transactional);
ITopic topic = Apache.NMS.Command.Topic("Testing Topic");

........somewhere else in the code ..........
//I create 10 producers to send messages concurrently , as you can see
//they are created from the same session. The session is set to
transactional mode.
for(int i=0;i<10;i++)//
   IMessageProducer prod = s1.CreateProducer(destination);
   System.Threading.Thread t = new Thread(SendMessage);

private void SendMessage(object data)
    IMessageProducer prod = (IMessageProducer)data;
    //........I create a BytesMessage .........
    for(int i = 0 ;i<10000 ; i++)
       prod.send(............)//I send Message persistently , I didn't type
out all the params in send method
    s1.commit();//commit the transaction

HellKnight wrote