activemq-users mailing list archives

From HellKnight <>
Subject Why I get "waiting for space to send transacted message" warning?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:15:05 GMT
I am using activemq 5.8.0 , jdk 1.7 , c# NMS (.NET 4.0).
I write a producer and a consumer program for testing purpose. But I get the
warning in the subject of this post : waiting for space to send transacted
message  .

the producer program is sth like this(not the complete code) :
IConnectionFactory f1 = new ConnectionFactory("some url");
IConnection c1 = f1.CreateConnection();
ISession s1 = c1.CreateSession(AcknowledgementMode.Transactional);
ITopic topic = Apache.NMS.Command.Topic("Testing Topic");
........somewhere else in the code ..........

for(int i=0;i<10;i++)//I create 10 producers to send messages concurrently
   IMessageProducer prod = session.CreateProducer(destination);
   System.Threading.Thread t = new Thread(SendMessage);

private void SendMessage(object data)
    IMessageProducer prod = (IMessageProducer)data;
    ........I create a BytesMessage .........
    for(int i = 0 ;i<10000 ; i++)
       prod.send()//I send Message persistently
    s1.commit();//commit the transaction

the main part of the producer program is above. I didn't change the
activemq.xml file , which means I am using the default configration of
activemq. And from the web console I found out that no single message got

Please help and thank you in advance .