activemq-users mailing list archives

From tcarlyle <>
Subject Re: Is it possible to connect with anonymous user through mqtt+nio connector
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:40:21 GMT
By the way, I was wondering how can subscribe via mqtt to an activemq topic
which was created with a forward slash on its name.

I understand that forward slashs are special characters in mqtt and as per
activemq mqtt support the "/" will be converted to ".". However, in my case,
I need to connect to topics that have been created using JMS and which are
written as an uri (example and that therefore
have "/" on their names.

Is there anyway to scape the "/" on the mqtt conversion at the activemq
broker? At the moment, if I try connecting to a topic called it will in fact connect to