activemq-users mailing list archives

From skate06 <>
Subject Cannot browse messages from queue (web ui, activemq-admin and client)
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:57:09 GMT

I am not able to browse messages from a specific queue on ActiveMQ. I can
see that there are pending messages on the summary screen but I am not able
to view the messages. I have tried various options like browsing from the
web UI, using activemq-admin and even writing a simple JMS program to browse
a queue.

*ActiveMQ Version: 5.8.0
Persistence Adaptor: LevelDB

The problem is happening with a specific queue "event.dead" but I am able to
browse messages of other queues. From the web UI and the activemq-admin, the
client runs out of memory after a period of time. In the standalone program
the enumeration retrieved from the QueueBrowser just hangs.

Has someone seen a problem like this? I have tried restarting the activemq
server but I still see the same problem. Another thing which I observed that
even for some other queues the number of messages on the summary screen and
the messages shown on the browse screen do not match.