activemq-users mailing list archives

From rena <renato.guig...@fastinnovation.it>
Subject AMQ 5.4 - 5.8 network broker
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:59:01 GMT
Hi,
we have a central server with a broker and a consumer and a lot of client
with local broker connected to the server with network connector.
We use version 5.4.0, all works great, but we have to upgrade to 5.8.0.
Now problems begin:
- if i upgrade server and client together to 5.8.0 all works, but i can't
upgrade all because i have a lot of client.
- if i upgrade server to 5.8.0 and clients stay to 5.4.0, in client admin i
can see active remote consumer, but produced messages remain in local
broker.
- if i upgrade client to 5.8.0 and server stays to 5.4.0, async messages
work, but request-reply messages don't work: server receive message, but
client has no response.

My network connector config is:
<networkConnectors>
          <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://serverhost:61616)"
    		 name="bridge"
		 duplex="true"
		 conduitSubscriptions="true"
		 decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false">
          </networkConnector>
	</networkConnectors>

Any help for the migration?