activemq-users mailing list archives

From cannifx <cann...@live.com>
Subject Re: Messages do not flow through Network of Brokers after reconnect
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:05:07 GMT
tabish121@gmail.com wrote
> You would need to download the NMS source, and start debugging to see
> what's different.  You can enable tracing on the transport layer with
> transport.useLogging=true in NMS to see each command that's sent in the
> logs and compare that to the Java or C++ client variants.
>
> --
> Tim Bish
> Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

> tim.bish@

>  | www.fusesource.com | www.redhat.com
> skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
> blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Tim !
I think it is only way to go, but i did some further investigation,
regardless of c++ or nms if i set delivery mode to persistent, messages not
going through after reconnect, with MsgDeliveryMode.NonPersistent all works
as it should, but i really need persistent messages. Piece of producer code:

IConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory(uri);
using (IConnection connection = factory.CreateConnection())
{
    using (ISession session = connection.CreateSession())
    {
          IDestination destination = new ActiveMQQueue("FOO.Alive");
          using (IMessageProducer producer =
session.CreateProducer(destination))
          {
               producer.DeliveryMode = MsgDeliveryMode.NonPersistent;
               connection.Start();
               ITextMessage message= session.CreateTextMessage("test");
               message.Properties.SetString("SendTime",
DateTime.Now.ToString("dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss"));
               producer.Send(message);
          }
       session.Close();
     }