activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jerry Cwiklik <>
Subject Re: Broker leaks FDs - Too many open files
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:57:51 GMT
Christian, thanks. More questions:

What would be your theory why we see the "explosion" of open FDs? This is
triggered by some event. Any clues as to what that might be?

Also, isnt it a bug that the broker just goes bezerk logging the same thing
over and over? Our broker's logs are filled with the error below. I suspect
that perhaps Camel or Spring which are used on the client side are in some
recovery mode trying to establish a connection to the broker which keeps

2013-07-28 00:04:08,264 [teTimeout=45000] ERROR TransportConnector
- Could not accept connection : Too many open

What are the consequences of using closeAsync="false"?