activemq-users mailing list archives

From SledgeHammer <gro...@firstam.com>
Subject Re: EXCEPTION - The Consumer has been Closed
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:46:26 GMT
Haha :)

Our scenario is that we have 200 consumers connecting to the server. They
listen to the advisory queue so they know when queues are added / removed.

Each producer creates two new queues. A send queue & a recv queue.

When a queue is created, the consumers subscribe to it.

Main work loop is to loop through the send queues and call ReceiveNoWait()
w/ a prefetch of 1. So every queue gets serviced in a round robin fashion.

Occasionally we get the "The Consumer has been Closed" exception.

Does that just mean that I tried to call ReceiveNoWait() after the producer
queue was deleted and before the client got the "queue deleted"
notification?